Monday, June 18, 2012

Review: Bowknot Design Jeans Blue (wholesale-dress.net)




I bought this fabulous jeans on wholesale-dress.net (link on that jeans). When I ordered them, I was so impatient about their coming to me :) But within 15 business days they arrived to Croatia :) 


ABOUT JEANS:
They look so great. I'm really in love with them :) But I would say that color is a bit different (darker) than on the pictures on their webiste. If you ask me, I like them better darker than lighter :)

Sooo here are my pictures:

Front

Back

With flash


MEASUREMENTS:
In this paradise, there must be and is one sad thing - measurements. I bought size M. Recording to their mesaurements it should fit nicely. But measurements are wrong written. I can put this pants on and that's it. I can't move in them, I can't sit, nothing. They are so tight!

For size M it should be like this:
waist 76 cm
hip 88 cm
length 99 cm

In reality is like this:
waist 72 cm
hip 84 cm
length 94 cm

As you can see, they are off and I really need those extra centimeters so I could move around while wearing them. I'm sad that I can't wear them so I needed to give them away :(


TO CONCLUDE:
These pants are really great and good quality but be careful about measurements :)


Come back sometimes to see what's new on my blog or follow me by GFC (on the right side of my blog). That's an easy way to stay connected with me.

Also, feel free to contact me. There are a lot of ways to do so:
- send me an e-mail;
- from now on, you can find me on google+