Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Review: SILVEREX Spray (Silver Foam)



SILVEREX: 
New concept of originally
Silver care system
For Your Clean & Safety Life



What they say?
 
"Healing properties of silver have been known in antiquity. This precious metal has been used for disinfection.

Silverex products are created from a special, unique formula and made of 99.99% pure silver, which do not change their properties in response to the air, or gone to a high temperature.

Water, touching the highest quality silver, enriched with positive silver ions. Silver water gently cleans and disinfects the skin without compromising its natural protection, moisturizes the skin and promotes the regeneration, suitable for use in case of blackheads, pimples or allergic rash, itching and soothes reddened skin. Using silver enriched measures reduces the risk of microbial skin infection develop."  


Used for:

1. Scratched, abrased, and burned skin areas
2. Atrophy, acne, athlete's foot, and various other skin related diseases
3. Hair and scalp
4. Teeth and gums
5. The nose and mouth of pets
6. Dry, sensitive skin after shaving and razor burn
7. Sensitive infant skin 
8. Diaper rash
9. Rough, dry itchy skin 



 


Pictures - first day and after 6 monthes:

They say that one bottle of Silverex Spray of 50 mL/1.6 Fl.Oz. can be used for 2 years. Now, I want to show you my pictures from the first time I bought it and from now. It is now 6 months that I'm using it everyday, every morning and every evening in my skin care routine. Sometimes I use it during the day if it's needed - if I have some kind of a rash, if I want to refresh my skin, or after a bite of a mosquito.


FIRST day:
 


6 MONTHS later:

As you can see in these pictures, silver foam looks the same as when I bought it. It didn't decrase, not a little bit after 6 months of constant usage. So, I'm sure that this bottle will last me 2 years, maybe even more! I will keep you updated again after six monthes.


My experience:
 
I'm very satisfied with the results I'm getting. It showed very good results when it comes to some bites (mosquitos) or when I have a cut or some kind of a wound - it speeds up the process of healing.

I use it mostly on my face (sensitive skin that is dry during winter with some kind of a red dots / pimples / redness). This spray did helped me with redness that is visibly reduced. I noticed that brakeouts are not as often as they used to be.

When it comes to dryness, I didn't notice that my skin is moisturized just with spraying. Of course, I need to use my moisturizing cream. Also, sometimes my skin tends to be more tense or dry after spraying but after 15-20 minutes that feeling disappears. I usually wait a little bit for my skin to absorb the silver ions and then I put on my cream.

You must be patient to see the first results. Depending on your skin, first week or two, you will see no results, maybe your condition will be even worse, but after that it will start getting better and better. Especially be patient when it comes to some bigger problems that you want to solve (acne or atrophy). I read that in some cases these problems can't be solved just with this spray because reasons that cause it are deeper and more serious that some people may think. 

But for rashes, scratches, wounds, sensitive or rough skin, redness, and similiar, I think this spray really helps.



Price:
 
On this site I found that it is 59$ (in Croatia it is 375 HRK). It is a lot of money for one spray of 50mL. But when you compare the price to the quality and the fact that it will last you 2 years for sure, I think it is worth it. At least, I was thinking that when I decided to buy it and I don't regret the last dime I spent :)  

One more note: 
If your pump stops working after some time, you can contact distributers or store where you bought it and ask for a new one! Well, it can be done in my country so I don't doubt that it can be done in other countries, too.

If you are looking for more information, you can look here: SilverexUsa


* * *


You can follow me on twitter, gplus, pinterest or GFC. Also, if you have any questions just send me an e-mail :)