Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Review: NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss


Two colors: SUNRISE (red) & AFRICAN QUEEN (purple)


 
What NYX says about their lip glosses?
Our signature Mega Shine Lip Gloss delivers shine, moisture and softness and envelops lips with glistening color. The finish is both creamy and steamy and ensures knockout glamour.

 

I bought two colors: red is SUNRISE and purple is AFRICAN QUEEN.


My opinion:

Pros:
+ moisturising
+ shiny
+ great pigmentation
+ nice smell
+ nice packaging 
+ brush
+ quantity (11 mL)
+ price

Cons:
I really don't have any!

I love these lip glosses and I will buy more colors. They are creamy, shiny and a little bit more long lasting than some other lip glosses that I own. Also I loooove that little bow on top of the lid ;)




Here are the pictures of the brush:



SWATCHES:

Natural light:



With flash:
 


* * * 
Don't forget to follow me on twitter, gplus, pinterest or GFC. Also, if you have any questions just send me an e-mail :)