Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Review: GIVENCHY Gloss Interdit Lip Gloss (07)




Brand: Givenchy
Color: 07 (Glamorous Fuchsia)
Netto: 6 mL
Price: 27.50$ (in Sephora)


What they say about their lip gloss?
What it is:
A vibrant gloss with a high-performance formula, a sophisticated silhouette, and a professional brush applicator.

What it does:
With its infinitely light texture, Gloss Interdit provides spectacular shine and leaves lips smoothed and plumped. The formula is enriched with high-performance skincare ingredients developed by Givenchy Laboratories.


My opinion:
Pros:
+ nice color
+ really nice smell
+ very pigmentated
+ hydrating for lips
+ staying power as usual for lipglosses, nothing special

Cons:
- brush! I really don't like that brush...It is hard to put lipgloss on because it starts to split up (if you know what I mean) so it is very easy to go over your lips..so impractical. I use standard brush for a lipglosses or brush for a lipstick.
- starts to crease when you put it on, in those little lines on lips. You need to do some good smudging to become even
- no plumping effect (at least I didn't see it or feel it)

Don't get me wrong, I like this lipgloss very much but to be honest I can find some cheapest lipglosses that works better than this. And for this price, I expect something a little bit better ;)


Pictures:




SWATCHES:

Natural light:


With flash:

* * *
Don't forget to follow me on twitter, gplus, pinterest or GFC. Also, if you have any questions just send me an e-mail :)