Monday, April 30, 2012

Review: Pink and Blue Blazer (eBay)





seller: aiko.aiko
items numbers: 
- pink blazer 160711312260
- blue blazer 150731842597


Rate: 8 / 10

Colors of both blazers are beautiful and intense. Quality of material is very well ... but it is not sewed good. There was a little hole on a pink blazer (on a sleeve closer to under arm). All the other seams are a bit loose like it will snap in a moment. You must be careful how you move. Soon I will give those blazers for a touch up to my dressmaker, that sweet lady who usually corrects those online stuff that are not sewed very well :)

All in all, I really like to wear those blazers. Well, for that kind of price it is very good  (I won it in auction for 10-12$ - shipping included).

You can contact me and follow by GFC, twitter, google+ :)