Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Review: RAPIDLASH Eyelash Enhancing Serum




I LOVE this serum

RapidLash is a serum for faster grow of eyelashes and eyebrows. People who wear contact lenses can also use this. 



When you open it, it looks like eyeliner. There is no color - serum is translucent. You put very small amount of serum where you want it to act (on your eyelashes (upper or bottom), eyebrows, or both), and you do it only before going to sleep, every day within 2 months. After 2 months you will see results and then use it 2-3 times a week just for maintaining.

There is no need to use very large amount of serum because it will not work better. Most people use it twice a day with large amount of serum....but the results are not better and you spend it much faster for nothing.



For those who wants to know does this actually work, I also have an answer: It WORKS :))) 


I was soooo surprised when density of my eyelashes became enhanced after just 2 weeks of use. Then after one month, length of my eyelashes became much better! In directions for use, it is written that you see results after 8 weeks (2 months). I saw first results after 4 weeks (1 month) and I was thinking: "That's it, it can't be bigger". But it CAN! After 2 months I saw real results. I am veeery happy and pleased with it.


This serum is a little bit expensive. Most people complain about it. But, you have one bottle of serum for 3 months (I have it more than 3 months) and you can really see your results -- for this kind of quality, I think it is worth the price.


I am sad because I didn't believe that this could actually work so I didn't take picture of my eyelashes before ... so that I could compare it with picture after :( Now, I don't have pictures for comparing. That's why I have advice for all of you who started or will start use this serum: Take picture of your eyelashes and eyebrows before so that you can compare it with picture after =)


If you want to check out a little bit more about it, you can find it:
 * on facebook, of course :) FB RapidLash
 * and their website RapidLash website


Thank you soo much for following my posts. You can find contact address on the right side and contact me if you have any questions :)