Monday, November 28, 2011

Review: Leopard Shoulder Dress (eBay)




Item number: 250878610885
Link: Leopard Dress


Here is the picture how dress looks like:





Rate: 9.8 / 10

Looks: 10/10
same as shown and described

Measurements: 10/10
identical as written; 
this can't be a dress for me because I am a little bit taller than Chinese people/models in the pictures [I expected that and I'm ok with it]
-- But you sholud carefully check measurements before buying so that there won't be any confusion when item arrives and turn out to be shorter than shown in the picture (I often see people complaining about that, but first check size and then buy :) --

Quality (material): 10/10
soft, looks appealing when you put it on

Shipping time: 9.5/10
it was too long, the maxiumum for waiting

Follow my blog, there will be more items to show you ;)