Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Review: L'OREAL Color Riche lipstick (338)





Brand: L'Oreal
Color: number 338
Texture: very creamy

I love it! One nice darkish purple color, warm color with a little bit of sparkles. Sooo creamy, doesn't dry out lips, ok staying power. And smell...I adore it! Can't describe it, you really need to smell it! I'm in love with this lipstick, my favorite for sure :) 

This is my last lipstick in this color, I don't have more of them in stock like I did have before :) I'm pretty sure that I didn't see this lipstick for a long time now. So I'm using this one really slowly because I'm scared that maybe I won't be able to find this color anymore :/


 

SWATCHES:

Natural light:

With flash:

* * *
Don't forget to follow me on twitter, gplus, pinterest or GFC. Also, if you have any questions just send me an e-mail :)